Steps to resolve
- First, make sure that you've entered the card number, CCV, and expiration date correctly.
- The name and address under billing should be the same as the cardholder. This is for fraud-detection purposes.
Sometimes transactions are declined by our payment processor for no concrete reason.
When a transaction is declined you can attempt the following actions:
- Clear your browser cookies and refresh the page a couple of times
- Double-check your card info once you enter it on our website
- Check with your bank if there is an issue with your card
- Attempt to use a different card or PayPal
For any other queries, make sure to check out our help center.