If you have worked many years in the same company and you have gone through different positions -> here’s a way to describe it on your resume:
1. Add all the different positions in new items under the Experience section:
2. Arrange the positions from the most recent to the oldest one.
3. You need to write the company description only for the first item:
4. Hide the company description for the rest of the positions:
Want to save more space in your resume and you don’t have to add entries for different companies?
- Leave the Company name of your most recent position (the first one) only and hide it for the rest. However, we still recommend you to keep it even if it’s repeating, for a well-rounded experience!
For other queries, make sure to check out our help center.